What happens next?
Our bookings team will be in touch to arrange your photography experience
In the meantime; have a think about some dates where you could
get the whole family together to enjoy a photography experience with your dog.
What is SuperDog of the Month?
The competition was created to celebrate the best in dog portraiture whilst raising money for the UK charity Hearing Dogs for Deaf People.
From cheeky Chihuahua’s to pampered Poodles, we know how much dogs mean to their owners and how they are part of a family too.
How is it judged?
Your image will be included on our website where it can be voted for by your family and friends in our Public Vote. Our judges, including 5 dog owners, 5 professional photographers and sponsors panel also view every image to determine the winner for each competition.
What could I win?
By entering you have the opportunity to win a £100 Pets at Home vouchers, plus £1000 in the SuperDog of the Year competition!
Terms and Conditions
At your viewing your photographer will provide the opportunity to order additional portraits or larger portraits that you may like, however there is absolutely no obligation to do so.
- Only one entry to the SuperDog competition per calendar year.
- Offer is valid for 2 months from date of registration.
- To secure your appointment you will be required to provide a £25 refundable deposit at the time of booking.
- Photography experience includes a one hour studio session, viewing appointment and a 8″x6″ framed portrait of your choice
- During your photography experience, you may purchase additional portraits, however, there is no obligation to do so.
- Entry to the competition is subject to a £1.50 donation to the UK charity Hearing Dogs for Deaf People.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.