SuperDog of the Year Competition Terms and Conditions
Please note: the winner of the SuperDog of the Year Competition is NOT decided by the highest number of Public Votes.
How to vote:
- To vote in the SuperDog of the Year Competition simply vote for your favourite image which is featured in the Public Voting area of our website.
- Multiple Votes on the same image from the same person are not possible. The image with the most Votes from the public receives 10 points, with the number of points decreasing to 1 point for the 10th most Voted image.
- In order to protect entrants and to make the Competition as fair as possible (whilst still making it accessible to the public to vote for and appreciate professional dog portraiture), any image which we suspect has received Votes from artificial sources, will have their total Votes in the competition capped at 500.
- A panel of 15 judges (consisting of 5 dog owners, 5 professional photographers and 5 competition sponsors) will each choose their top 10 images, rating them from 10 points to 1 point. We will combine these results from all four groups of judges (Public Vote, Dog Owners, Photographers, Sponsors) to determine the SuperDog of the Year winner.
- In the event of a tie, the winner will be calculated by SuperDog of the Month Limited accordingly.
- Votes from competitions do not count when compiling the scoring for the winner of SuperDog of the Year
Participation in the SuperDog of the Year Competition
- Owners who choose to participate in the SuperDog of the Year Competition accept that their dog/s image can be viewed and Voted for by the public on the SuperDog of the Month website.
Consent has been given by Owners of the dog(s) featured in each monthly competition, in order for a SuperDog of the Month studio, or SuperDog of the Month Approved and Recommended photographer to have their images featured in any relevant media used by the competition.
- This consent also covers the image to be used in any relevant Media selected by SuperDog of the Year Limited. This may include advertising, events, marketing, packaging or used on a website, including social media platforms to raise awareness of the SuperDog of the Year Competition.
SuperDog of the Year Competition prize and notification
- The winning baby for the SuperDog of the Year competition will receive a cheque for £1000.
- SuperDog of the Year Limited reserve the right, in the event of circumstances arising outside of our control, which in our opinion makes it necessary, to cancel or change the SuperDog of the Year Competition at any stage.
- The decisions of the judging panel in the SuperDog of the Year Competition are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The SuperDog of the Year Competition is not open to employees, Franchisees, family members of Franchisees, or Recommended and Approved photographers of SuperDog of the Year Limited.
- The SuperDog of the Year Competition is administered by SuperDog of the Year Limited